1. Booking must be DIRECT with Metro (IE no OTA bookings, travel agent or any third party bookings)
2. Rate on which the guest may earn points should be standard (eg: BAR) rates ONLY, that is the below are EXCLUDED:
a. Package Stays including B&B
b. Industry rate discounts
c. Group or conference rates
d. Special promotional offers (EG; stay 3 pay 2)
e. Free stays such as prizes and famils
f. Wholesaler and inbound rates
g. Tour series rates
h. Employee discount rates
i. Third party website rates
j. Discount card rates i.e. Entertainment card
3. Points may still be earned when guest uses a METRO123 or similar discount code, we should not penalise these guests. Similarly, advance purchase that might attract a 5% or 10% discount should still be a valid hotel stay.
4. Points will only be earned on stays for a maximum of 7 nights. Guest cannot check in & out in order to earn points.
5. Points can be earned on a maximum 3 rooms per night.
6. Points will be issued to the person who’s name is on the invoice for the hotel stay.
7. No shows will not earn QFF points.
8. Conference bookings (room hire etc) will not earn QFF points.
9. Points are for accommodation component ONLY…..we can potentially add exceptions to this if your property specifically would like to award points for restaurant patronage for guests. Therefore no parking, room service, laundry, in-room movies, or any other incidentals …