Special ‘Rock Me’ Package at Metro Hotel Sydney Central
Peattie Public RelationsAugust 19, 2010
Sydney is set to rock from spring right through into summer this year as a record number of international acts head down under to catch the southern summer – and Metro Hotel Sydney Central is keen to help music lovers enjoy every minute of it.
Metro Hotel Sydney Central, perfectly located opposite the Capitol Theatre in the heart of Sydney’s entertainment district, is offering a very special ‘Rock Me’ package for $169*. The package comprises:
- One night’s accommodation in a superior room
- Buffet breakfast for 2 people in Indigo on Capitol
- $30 drinks voucher at Paddy Maguires pub (located diagonally opposite the Metro Hotel); ideal location for pre or post concert drinks
- Extended check-out to 12 noon
- Valid from September 1st – December 30th
- Ten international acts are set to tour Sydney from September to December, with big name acts Metallica and Bon Jovi expected to draw the biggest crowds. Rock legends from the 70s and 80s are also sure to be huge hits, with The Eagles, Credence Clearwater Revival, Blondie and The Pretenders, Peter Frampton, America and Chicago, Pat Benatar and The Bangles, Robin Gibb and Bonnie Tyler all having heavily pre-sold shows for the Sydney spring-summer period.
Add to this list Leonard Cohen, Tim McGraw and Engelbert Humperdink, all of whom have enormous followings, then squeeze in local legend Powderfinger’s last big Sydney gig at the Entertainment Centre and James Morrison and his Big Band at the State Theatre, and it becomes clear Sydneysiders will be spoilt for choice on the music scene in late 2010.
As if these acts weren’t enough, Fame the Musical is sure to have its audience wanting to dance in the streets when it plays at the Capitol Theatre in October, while in the same month the Ben Hur Spectacular is set to stun 45,000 people at ANZ Stadium.
Due to many of these rock legends and international acts appealing to those well out of their teenage years, Metro Hotel Sydney Central is inviting you to spend a night in the city with us. Relive those days when concerts went all night long, safe in the knowledge we’ll have a comfortable bed ready for you to fall into when those forgotten years finally catch you up.
*maximum two people per room
Book the ‘Rock Me’ package at Metro Hotel Sydney Central by calling the toll free Central Reservations line on 1800 004 321. Alternatively bookings can be made online at www.metrohotels.com.au.
Metro Hotels is the public face of Transmetro Corporation, an Australian owned public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. The Group currently provides a national accommodation network of properties, with over 1000 rooms in key locations and major cities across Australia.