There are a multitude of photo opportunities on our doorstep at Metro Mirage Hotel Newport in Sydney’s Northern Beaches, so you will not be short on amazing options to capture the most beautiful wedding photos for your memories
- Sunset times – Have an idea on what time the sunset is on your wedding day to ensure you make the most of the available light
- Catering – If going offsite for your photos we will provide a take away chiller box with beverages and canapés for the bridal party to share
- Transport – If planning on going offsite for photos, ensure you have pre-arranged transport for the bridal party to travel to and from the location
- Weather – Be prepared for all types of weather! Perhaps some nice coloured parasols in the hot weather or some large white umbrellas in case of rain
- Wet weather options – In case of rain your bridal photos are able to be taken under our marquee on the lower level of the hotel so you can still enjoy beautiful Pittwater as your back drop
Onsite – Groups Shots:
A guest group shot is a must. Directly following your ceremony, have your photographer take your group shot prior to the guests dispersing! The photographer is able to access the roof for an aerial group shot.
Onsite – Family Shots:
The waterfront ceremony terrace is the ideal location for your family photographs. During pre-dinner drinks, family photos can be taken on the terrace prior to the bridal party departing to have their bridal shots taken.
Onsite – Jetty and Pontoon:
Relax and enjoy your wedding photo experience by staying onsite & utilising the hotel’s jetty and floating pontoon with Sydney’s picturesque Pittwater as your backdrop. Your bridal party will enjoy pre-dinner drinks and canapés while you are having your photos taken.
Offsite – Beaches:
Take your pick of any of the 21 glorious Northern Beaches located nearby to the Newport Mirage for some spectacular wedding photos. Closest beaches are Newport Beach, Warriewood Beach, Avalon and Bilgola Beach.
Beautiful Reserves and Parklands:
Sydney’s Pittwater has a myriad of scenic photo shoot locations including the following reserves: Dearin Reserve Newport, Bert Payne Reserve Newport, Rowland Reserve Bayview and McCarrs Creek Reserve Church Point.