Metro Hotel Ipswich International
43 South Street, Ipswich QLD 4305
P: +61 7 3812 8077
F: +61 7 3812 8277
Whether you’re looking for a short or long-term stay, in a room, or an apartment, Metro Hotel Ipswich International is the option for you. Enjoy a choice of accommodation in the CBD, with easy access to everything the town offers – all within view of the D’Aguilar Range mountain range
It’s easy to get around Ipswich from Metro Hotel Ipswich International, with just a seven-minute walk to Ipswich train station and its regular services to Brisbane.
Enjoy nearby attractions & tours, including Ipswich Art Gallery, the Queensland Workshop Railway Museum and Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flights and relax with free wifi, cable TV, and 24-hour room service in our rooms and apartments.
Harvest Restaurant & Bar at Metro Hotel Ipswich International is the also the place where locals and visitors choose to dine at.
- Located in the Ipswich CBD, next to the Civic Centre.
- Four-minute walk to the Top of the Town, a strip of cafes and retro fashion boutiques that make for fun exploring.
- Riverlink Mall offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a cinema, just a 10-minute walk away.
- Close to Queensland Raceway and Willowbank Raceway.
- Meeting Point for Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flights
- 56km from Brisbane Airport.
About the hotel
- 24-hour reception desk.
- 56km from airport
- Security key card access
- Harvest Restaurant & Bar, open for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Continental breakfast, $15; full breakfast, $21.50
- Family rooms available
- Business centre services
- External laundry (charges apply)
- Newspapers in lobby (Brisbane Courier Mail and Ipswich QT)
- Free WiFi access in public areas.
- Smoke-free hotel
- Suitable for long stay
- Free undercover parking onsite
- Superior Rooms are roomy and convenient, whilst One Bedroom Apartments feature kitchenettes and lounge area – great for long stays Read More
Family friendly amenities
- Family rooms with bath and spacious living areas
- Free cots and infant beds
- Kids menu
- Lift access from car park to all rooms
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Apartments are fully contained units with cooking facilities
- Most rooms offer CBD views, or look out over the D’Aguilar Range mountain range
- Room service available 24 hours
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Iron and ironing board
- Free in-room WiFi
- Work desk
- Complimentary Foxtel
- DVD player
- Free In-room WiFi
- Free WiFi in public areas
Where to eat
- Harvest Restaurant & Bar offers a seasonal menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner dining. Read More
- Room service available 24 hours.
- Choose from a huge array of restaurants and bars within a few minutes’ walk.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 10am
Cash, EFTPOS, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Things to do nearby
- Experience the magic and adventure of a hot air balloon flight with Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flights followed by a delicious hot breakfast in our Harvest restaurant
- Take a stroll around scenic Queens Park. With trails to walk, animals to see, and playgrounds to enjoy, it’s the ideal trip for families. (1.2km)
- An interactive heritage experience,The Workshops Rail Museum is located at Australia’s oldest railway workshop still in use. Enjoy 15 exhibits and over 140 years of history. (2.5km)
- Beer fans won’t want to miss Four Hearts Brewing, Pumpyard Bar & Brewery. Head over to discover new beers in a cosy venue. (280 metres)
Ipswich International Hotel, Metro Hotel International, Metro Hotel Ipswich International, Metro Ipswich International, Metro Ipswich International Hotel