Metro Hotel Ipswich International
43 South Street, Ipswich QLD 4305
P: +61 7 3812 8077
F: +61 7 3812 8277
Whether you’re looking for a short or long-term stay, in a room, or an apartment, Metro Hotel Ipswich International is the option for you. Enjoy a choice of accommodation in the CBD, with easy access to everything the town offers – all within view of the D’Aguilar Range mountain range
It’s easy to get around Ipswich from Metro Hotel Ipswich International, with just a seven-minute walk to Ipswich train station and its regular services to Brisbane.
Enjoy nearby attractions, including Ipswich Art Gallery and the Queensland Workshop Railway Museum and relax with free wifi, cable TV, and 24-hour room service in our rooms and apartments.
Harvest Restaurant & Bar at Metro Hotel Ipswich International is the also the place where locals and visitors choose to dine at.
- Located in the Ipswich CBD, next to the Civic Centre.
- Four-minute walk to the Top of the Town, a strip of cafes and retro fashion boutiques that make for fun exploring.
- Riverlink Mall offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a cinema, just a 10-minute walk away.
- Close to Queensland Raceway and Willowbank Raceway.
- 56km from Brisbane Airport.
About the hotel
- 24-hour reception desk.
- 56km from airport
- Security key card access
- Harvest Restaurant & Bar, open for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Continental breakfast, $15; full breakfast, $21.50
- Family rooms available
- Business centre services
- External laundry (charges apply)
- Newspapers in lobby (Brisbane Courier Mail and Ipswich QT)
- Free WiFi access in public areas.
- Smoke-free hotel
- Suitable for long stay
- Free undercover parking onsite
- Superior Rooms are roomy and convenient, whilst One Bedroom Apartments feature kitchenettes and lounge area – great for long stays Read More
Family friendly amenities
- Family rooms with bath and spacious living areas
- Free cots and infant beds
- Kids menu
- Lift access from car park to all rooms
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Apartments are fully contained units with cooking facilities
- Most rooms offer CBD views, or look out over the D’Aguilar Range mountain range
- Room service available 24 hours
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Iron and ironing board
- Free in-room WiFi
- Work desk
- Complimentary Foxtel
- DVD player
- Free In-room WiFi
- Free WiFi in public areas
Where to eat
- Harvest Restaurant & Bar offers a seasonal menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner dining. Read More
- Room service available 24 hours.
- Choose from a huge array of restaurants and bars within a few minutes’ walk.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 10am
Cash, EFTPOS, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Things to do nearby
- Take a stroll around scenic Queens Park. With trails to walk, animals to see, and playgrounds to enjoy, it’s the ideal trip for families. (1.2km)
- An interactive heritage experience,The Workshops Rail Museum is located at Australia’s oldest railway workshop still in use. Enjoy 15 exhibits and over 140 years of history. (2.5km)
- Beer fans won’t want to miss Four Hearts Brewing, Pumpyard Bar & Brewery. Head over to discover new beers in a cosy venue. (280 metres)
Ipswich International Hotel, Metro Hotel International, Metro Hotel Ipswich International, Metro Ipswich International, Metro Ipswich International Hotel