Night Audit at Metro Hotel on Pitt
Metro Hotel on Pitt is a 119 room hotel located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. We are seeking applications from an experienced and highly motivated individual, looking for a career in hotel management. Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you’ll have a broad range of duties & responsibilities ranging from auditing the current day’s trading transactions and making certain all accounting functions from all hotel outlets are complete and balance, ensuring all guest needs and requests are met though-out the night, maintaining hotel security, as well as various other reception duties.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to accurately identify any discrepancies which exists between revenue and payments
- Ensure that all of the day’s posting are correctly entered
- Liaise effectively with the accounts department any necessary information
- Confident to complete the night audit report thoroughly and accurately
- Exceptional Customer Service & Communication Skills
- Highly professional Manner & Grooming standards
- Flexible and adaptable to the fast paced & dynamic hotel industry
(role does comprise of shift work from 11pm-7am and weekend work)
- A team player with a positive & enthusiastic attitude keen to contribute to the success of the business.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Night Audit or Hotel Reception role is preferred
- The position is permanent part-time and is 3 shifts (24 hours) a week guaranteed on a short-term contract of 6 months.
If you feel you are the right person for this exciting and challenging position, please forward your resume with cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
You must be either an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or be already able to work unrestricted hours in Australia to apply for this position.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?
- Do you have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?