Full Time Duty Manager at Metro Hotel on Pitt, Sydney
* POSITION FILLED *
Metro Hotel on Pitt is a 119 room hotel located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. We are currently seeking an energetic experienced professional individual to join our dynamic Front Office team as Duty Manager, full time.
As Duty Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of your shift, including the entire hotel operation in the absence of our Property Manager, along with a number of key areas, including, but not limited to:
• Guest satisfaction, including check in and check out
• Managing the team
• Resolving guest complaints
• Cash and credit handling
• Product and local area knowledge
• Answering telephones and taking Reservations as required
• Revenue management, including maximizing occupancy and average rate
To be considered for this position you should possess the following attributes:
• Strong customer focus
• Work well under pressure
• Enthusiastic Team Player
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous hotel (accommodation) front office experience
• Excellent time management and the ability to multi task
• Full availability to work a 7-day rotating roster (day and evening shifts involved)
• Excellent attention to detail
• RoomMaster (InnQuest) experience preferred but not essential
This is a full time role involving shift work, including overnights and weekends. Previous hotel experience is preferred, however full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
This position offers the opportunity to develop in the offered role as well as the potential to advance within other hotels within Metro Hospitality Group.
If you excel in your current position and would like to be part of a dynamic, growing group,
Metro Hotel on Pitt is your next step. Apply today!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Metro Hotel on Pitt is an equal opportunity employer.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?
- Do you have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?